Wedding planner logo designWe love the opportunity to work with clients from start to finish, and Cordial Host came to us in search of just that. Starting with a brainstorm session, we talked about what makes this brand different, the desired brand positioning and personality, and more. The first step after this meeting was the name presentation. With Cordial Host’s Southern roots and hospitality being the forefront, we wanted to showcase this through the name, illustrated icons and imagery. Each icon was carefully considered and created based on it’s meaning – from the pineapple being a symbol of hospitality, to the dove representing a wedding. The clean sans serif typography helped create a design balance with the illustrated icons and the approachable handwritten secondary font. Using a light ivory, grey, and dusty blue we created a cohesive print collateral design for Cordial Host. Mixing in the iconography from the logo throughout the designs created a whimsical landscape to work with and create from. We love the way this wedding planner logo design and brand identity came together and can’t wait to watch the brand develop even more. We asked owner, Emily, to tell us a bit more about herself and her business:
- Why did you start your business? As a creative outlet and for my love of hospitality. I love to take care of people and make them feel special on special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, etc.
- What is unique about your business? It is a combination of things I love. Hospitality, custom gifting, event planning + antiques/ vintage items.
- What’s on your Playlist? Anything + everything from Lizzo, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Jay Z, Ja Rule, Florida Georgia Line and so many more!
- Where do you find inspiration? Antiquing, thrifting, traveling, magazines, books, nature, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? I just absolutely love every project that they do. I love their style!
- Why did you feel the time was right to kick-off this project? It perhaps wasn’t as I am so busy… but I am going one step at a time, just very slowly.
- What’s your favorite part of your new site or new brand? The color palette. It is so me! Also, love the modern, fun + whimsical logo. So unique!
- What advice would you give to someone considering a new brand or new launch? Don’t have 3 jobs while you are trying to do it…haha. 1. Hire Doodle Dog because they are the best. 2. Listen to whatever Nikki says because she is the best. 3. Take your time and really enjoy the process!
- Is there anything else you would like to mention? Just thank you for being so patient!