ON HOLD - Remote - Entry Level - Graphic Designer / Design Assistant
This position is currently on a hiring hold with the recent COVID 19 economic situation.
We are looking for an individual with a strong creative mind, passion for design and understanding of branding. Must have experience with and be comfortable using the Adobe Creative Suite. You’ll leverage your broad skill set to develop and expand upon new and existing brand identities for businesses. Candidate must be self-motivated and work well without immediate supervision.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Develop and maintain design files, from individual logo designs to complete identity packages and websites
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout related design pieces
- Create design concepts, brand boards, design collateral material, web layouts and more
- Add existing content to websites (primarily in WordPress)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work within Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of how to combine typography, color, white-space, and branding so that each work is effective
- Ability to create social graphics, curate image feeds, and strategically schedule posts and content online
- Understanding of various file types and variations
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of common social media platforms and schedules
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
Please submit your information, portfolio and resume below. Specify which position interests you.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently being inundated with resume and application submissions. If you do not receive confirmation of your submission or you aren’t sure it went through, rest assured that it did.
Please do not fill out our main contact form. We will respond to all applications when we are able to.