- Why did you start your business? I wanted to help people with some of the most important days in their lives that can easily become stressful.
- What is unique about your business? I plan for both brides and mommies. Babies are so cute and Brides are always beautiful. I also recently completed my certification with the AACWP, so I am now a Trained Wedding Planner.
- What is the process like to work with you? I like to do an initial interview, so that we can both meet to see if we are a match. After the initial interview and if we are a good fit, then I will send over all my information to see what best suits the bride/mommy. The rest is all setting up and planning…the fun stuff!
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? I adore their style and love how they organize websites!
Want to learn more about Kristine and Urban Magnolia?
- Tell us about your family. My parents have been married for over 40 years and reside in Plano with one dog named Buddee (yes that is the official AKC registered spelling of their dog’s name). I met my husband about five years on a blind date. We got married three years almost to the day after meeting each other. His name is Brian and works in home mortgages. I am so blessed to have my best friend to come home to everyday.
- Do you have any pets? What are their names? I do!! I have a fish tank full of community fish (if you are into fish you know that means that my fish don’t attack each other). I used to name them, but I had one die that I named and I promptly stopped. I also have a puppy named Samantha. She is part Rottweiler and possibly Rhodesian Ridgeback, but we got her from a rescue so it is hard to tell. Her past times are chasing after bunnies, chewing on mom’s shoes (mom is me), and going on walks. Please note that her name came with her, which was given to her by a little girl who named her after an American Girl doll.