THE GPS DIFFERENCE
- WHY DID YOU START GPS: I filled a pothole – with my wife’s event planning company, we have clients who want/need room blocks, along with group travel and destination event planning.
- WHAT SETS YOU APART: We offer a unique perspective in that we’ve been in orbit with professional planners for over a decade. Understanding that clients are unique, we can tap into what’s most important to make your trip memorable.
- WHAT’S ON YOUR PLAYLIST: Im teaching my oldest daughter about grunge, so Nirvana right now. But I’m usually all over the place with lo-fi, rap, and electronic music.
- WHAT INSPIRES YOU: I love cruising social media for destination ideas, with the pretext of avoiding influencers who may come across as disingenuous. I want someone to give me an honest viewpoint. We also work with a ton of great brand ambassadors, so I try and find once a week to spend some time learning about their niche, whether that’s a hotel, cruise, or unique location.
- WHY DID YOU PICK DOODLE DOG? Loved their previous work on another website for a company I’m involved in.
- WHAT’S THE BEST PART OF YOUR NEW BRAND LAUNCH? Just feels incredibly clean and straightforward, and looks buttoned up as well.
- ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO MENTION ABOUT THE BRAND PROCESS WITH DOODLE DOG? Nikki was awesome throughout, and stayed on top of it!