Wedding Planner Brand IdentityWe are so excited to announce our newest brand identity and website for Love Always Planning! As a wedding planner, you need to have a memorable brand identity that matches visually to your business’ spirit. We have truly achieved this for Love Always! Being able to create a logo, branded graphics, and a website for a company is always the best because we get to see the entire process through! Keep reading to learn more about what we did to create the brand new Love Always brand. Starting with the logo, we wanted to create something that would really showcase marriage and what wedding planning is without it being cheesy or overtly wedding-oriented. Through our idea stage, we have created a knot-like icon that symbolizes the bond of marriage. The typography that we chose to use is a serif to up the high class feel of the brand. What came out of this, is a classy and timeless logo for Love Always to continually use. For the website, we continued the feeling of timelessness by adding the knot, accompanied by watercolor, throughout the site. This keeps the entire website branded while also adding in beautiful, feminine touches. Creating a fully customized and optimized website for Love Always, we were able to create exactly what they were looking for. The site is easy for clients to navigate while still being complex and full of everything necessary and wanted. See what we’ve done for this wedding planner brand identity below!
Get to know Ryan, owner of Love Always Planning a bit more:
- Why did you start your business? It took me several years after college to figure out what I really wanted to do every day. My Bachelor’s degree steered me into years of sailing on ships and traveling the World. Exciting, but a lifestyle of solitude and long distance relationships for months that felt like years. My husband (26 at the time) asked what I wanted to do. I told him that I wanted to work in a business of servicing happiness. Being the personality type that is the first person to volunteer, make a gift basket, help people move…I realized that nothing makes me happier than helping people. Added to my love of redecorating the house, flowers and music…and I knew I wanted more than anything to be a Wedding Planner.
- What is unique about your business? Me! When hiring a wedding planner, you’re hiring a person, their personality, their experience, stories, passions, and time. As Love Always expands, the core values will remain Hospitality, Respect, Fun, Philanthropy, and Integrity. We genuinely care about every wedding we’re a part of because our clients are Family, and above all else, we’re always Team Client!
- What’s on your Playlist? My taste in music stems from my travels to Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Spain, Hawaii, and other coastal areas where dance is life. My playlist includes a lot of Reggaeton and Reggae such as Common Kings, Toby Mac, Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Camilo, JBoog, and anything with a good beat to cha cha to.
- Where do you find inspiration? Literally everywhere, but most of my ideas come to me in the shower, I think because it’s the only quiet place in my home (with 2 boys under 3 and 2 teenage boys) …and I can talk to myself. My inspiration comes from my clients though. A few details of what makes them unique and my imagination takes off.
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? I recognized that Doodle Dog had experience working with other wedding professionals and would have a good sense of what the industry is, and when I say “Style Me Pretty” worthy, they would just know 🙂
- Why did you feel the time was right to kick-off this project? My first two years were stepping stones. The money in went right back into building the business. I used the time to figure out my brand, create an avatar for my ideal client, and invest in my education to be the best I possibly can for my clients. It’s important to know who you are and want to appeal to before investing in a website. Once I was ready, I couldn’t wait another minute.
- What’s your favorite part of your new site or new brand? I love the light and bright look, faster loading time, and better SEO features.
- What advice would you give to someone considering a rebrand or relaunch? Invest in your first impression.
- Is there anything else you would like to mention? “If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur.” Invest in the best and your return will be so much more than the “things” you paid for.