Wedding Venue Brand DesignWe’ve developed a wedding venue brand design for Vintage Villas! Vintage Villas is a beautiful wedding venue in Austin, Texas with unmatched views of Lake Travis. They offer both an outdoor ceremony space and an indoor reception space. Their floor-to-ceiling windows offer the most beautiful views of the sunsets over the lake. It makes for the perfect backdrop of an evening wedding. Additionally, what’s so special about Vintage Villas is that it combines all the necessary spaces you’ll need for your special day. They can host rehearsal dinners, their outdoor space is perfect for a summertime ceremony, and their indoor space makes for a great reception spot. Not to mention, they offer a 44-room boutique hotel so all of your guests have the option to stay! Their location in the Hill Country is the perfect getaway for a wedding weekend. But they’re still only a short drive from downtown Austin! This venue is the perfect setting for a wedding throughout any time of year. It offers everything you’ll need to make your day extra special. Vintage Villas was on the hunt for an updated look. Their previous website and branding sufficiently showcased what this beautiful venue offers, but they wanted something that better reflected the elegance and beauty that their venue boasts. We worked together to develop an updated logo, sophisticated and versatile color scheme, and a re-development of their website. The soft color palette and elegant logo pair perfectly with their location in the Hill Country. Working with Vintage Villas was such a pleasure! It’s clear how much time and effort they put into their spaces, so we wanted to do the same for their branding and their website. We believe that this rebrand reflects the quality of their services and spaces. We were so happy to be a part of this process. We are so honored to work with amazing venue owners – and wanted to get to know Thomas, the owner of Vintage Villas, a bit more:
- Why did you start your business? I took over an existing B&B because I thought that I could expand the small business into a large event center based hotel with full service amenities in a boutique setting.
- What is unique about your business? Location/view is most obvious but it is really the ability to personalized our guests experience that is the key to our success. As well as the right team of V V associates to provide that individualized service.
- What’s on your Playlist? Taylor Swift, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Robert Earl Keen, Elton John, Queen, Lucinda Williams, Maggie Rogers…….
- Where do you find inspiration? Young people inspire me the most. My kids, school kids and the younger associates working at V V.
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? We as a team liked the Doodle Dog portfolio.
- Why did you feel the time was right to kick-off this project? It was not necessarily a particular incident, we just understand that a website needs to be reconsidered and renovated every few years just like a hotel room.
- What’s your favorite part of your new site or new brand? The clean modern look of the site.
- Is there anything else you would like to mention? Thank you very much for providing us a website that we can promote and can be proud of. We will recommend Doodle Dog and we will be back.