Wedding Venue Brand DesignWe love working with new or evolving wedding and event venues, and creating this wedding venue brand design was no exception.We started with a creative kick-off meeting to discuss the property and plans (which are still underway), we were so excited to hear about the love and passion that has been poured into every inch of the space. From owners, Carrie and John’s personal wedding being held at the space, to the handcrafted reconstruction of the barn and buildings on the property, the space was completely personal to the couple. In creating their brand board and logo design – it was important to create something that embodied the same “at-home” feeling that they were creating onsite. Interested in getting to know Carrie and John?
- Why did you start your business? John and I are stewards of this land, our Ranch. We saw that starting a wedding venue is a way we can both share the natural beauty of this space and conserve it at the same time.
- What is unique about your business? We weave Nature, History, and Conservation to create a unique and beautiful event space.
- What’s on your Playlist? Janet Stone, Rising Appalachia, The Polish Ambassador
- Where do you find inspiration?Hanging out with the cows and walking in the grottos on the ranch.
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? I wanted to work with a company that was knowledgeable, experienced, and clearly successful in the wedding industry.
- Why did you feel the time was right to kick-off this project? John has been building the structures, literally, with his own two hands for a few years. We both just felt “Now’s the time.”
- What’s your favorite part of your new site or new brand? I love how our brand clearly and simply captures who we are visually.
- What advice would you give to someone considering a new brand or new launch?You pay for what you get.
- Is there anything else you would like to mention? The ladies at DoodleDog exceeded my expectations. I’m beyond thrilled with our brand.