Branding Design Agency Launches Everyday Tables Brand and Logo Design
We were so happy to work with one of our favorite clients, Meaghan Cody, owner of Sweetpea Events (a Dallas wedding planning company), on her new venture, Everyday Tables. Everyday Tables was created in an effort to remind people (young and old) the importance of face-to-face connection and creating meaningful connections.A note from Meaghan: I’m Meaghan, an extremely Texan and not afraid to tell you how much I LOVE living in Dallas. I’m a wedding and event planner by day, night, and weekend with my company Sweet Pea Events. Outside of weddings and events I find so much joy in people and bringing them together. My friends know that my door is always open and that I want them to be hanging out on my couch 79% of the time, the other 21% is for them to work and sleep, but come right back to my house. I would say that I’m a mix of The Pioneer Woman, Joanna Gaines, with a touch of Kourtney Kardashian, okurrrrrr. Things I enjoy are grocery shopping, browsing the clearance racks at Target, cooking, playing an occasional game of bingo, trying new restaurants, traveling as much as I can, and trying not to obsess too much over my niece.
We couldn’t be more excited for Meaghan – after working together over the years, we’ve become better friends than working acquaintances and she has proven time and time again her open door policy and encouragement for connection. We are excited to be the branding design agency that she selected to bring this concept to life and can’t wait to see it grow!
Stop by and take a look at: https://everydaytables.com/