Brand Design for Wedding PlannerInterview with Blush
- Why did you start your business? Ever since I was a little girl I loved flowers.The colors smell and just the overall beauty of something so organic. I loved watching my grandmother’s hydrangea bush grow every spring and working with her in her garden every summer. I also had an abnormal amount of interest in weddings. I would sit for hours cutting out dresses, centerpieces, bouquets, and cakes from magazines. After year’s struggling with debating if I wanted to go to law school I had an opportunity to plan a wedding. After that, it clicked I found something that I was passionate and excited about. The thrill of turning an empty space into something beautiful is like magic or art.
- What is unique about your business? Blush Event Co is keen on making our clients feel like the center of our attention. We make sure both their need and desires are met.
- What’s on your Playlist? So this is actually a really funny question! I’m a feminist at heart lol (but I shave my legs) so I love anything that empowers women to be the best her. Florence + the Machines, Beyoncé, Annie Lennox. It’s funny and embarrassing all at the same time.
- Where do you find inspiration? As a Designer, I can find inspiration a number of things. But I would say happiness the energy that comes from It. Bursting with colors and life just like flowers.
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? I came across Doodle Dog a few years ago. I absolutely loved everything I saw. When I initially reached out I wasn’t sure if I was ready for commit to such a large investment. But when I got ready to jump out there and take my business to the next level I knew Doodle Dog was the company for me.
- Why did you feel the time was right to kick-off this project? I know in this industry the first impression of a company is crucial. So I really wanted to make sure I gave my branding the attention it needed.
- What’s your favorite part of your new site or new brand? It’s so me. Lol, it’s just my personality the colors and the script.
- What advice would you give to someone considering a new brand or new launch? I would say it’s a necessary and important step in starting your business or expanding. Your brand is who you are and what your company stand for. That’s how your clients identify your business and set you aside from your competitors. Don’t skimp on something so important.
- Is there anything else you would like to mention? I would say for anyone who questions whether or not they want to start a business and is hesitant because of everything else going on ….just go for it. I’ve wasted so many years going back and forth and listening to outsiders who had good intentions tell me the wrong things. Just take the first step and go for it. The future is female…it’s our time to shine!