- Improving your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) By blogging daily with relevent and compelling content, the more likely you will drive your target market in the right direction towards your site. With the ability to generate as much content as you want on a blog, the higher your rank on search engines and the further your online reach becomes.
- Creating a following A blog is a great way to get the conversation going. Bringing together a community with similair interests gives you the opportunity to garner a following that is beneficial for everyone involved. Getting people to subscribe to your blog can be a challenge, but a constant point of contact with your client base keeps your business at the top of consumers minds.
- Connecting with target audience Informative and thought-provoking posts not only lead to more followers, but a chance to build a strong relationship with an audience that is interested in what you have to offer.
- Position yourself as an expert in your industry Maintaining that following, connection and improved SEO through a blog allows you to demonstrate your expertise. It’s okay to show off from time to time.
- Keeping your website fresh Whether you post daily or a couple of times a week, your efforts will ultimately help keep your website updated and fresh for any incoming visitors. Nobody enjoys dull posts so always make sure they are interesting, relevant and possibly lead to discussion with your followers.
To blog or not to blog?
YES! BLOG! Guest blog. Invite guest bloggers. Get featured. Form a community, a network and a following. Each Blog post adds to the total page count of your website, so fill your website with content that reflects your knowledge, insight, and expertise. Ther’s no faster or better way to expand your site and help attract Google’s attention. Key Advantages