- How long have you been in business? We opened for business in September 2011
- What do you do? We are a boutique wedding planning firm.
- Why did you start your business? First and formost, I absolutely love what I do. Secondly, during my years in the business, I saw a lot of things I would change and felt I could do better myself, having my own company gave me the freedom to plan and conduct business , and the way I thought was best for my clients.
- What is unique about your business? Everything is more personal with our group. We focus on a smaller number of clientele and a greater awareness of detail. We provide brides to be the service of a small firm and all the amenities of a large one. Our client’s main point of contact is Ashley Brinkley. Anytime they call, text, email or meet with us, they work with Ashley. Every conversation that is had with a vendor or venue is done by Ashley. This really ensures no details are lost in translation. Then when the wedding weekend comes, Ashley brings in her team of all certified and trained wedding planners to ensure that the big event is expertly run. We make sure that we are there for every one of our clients needs – big and small, relevant and irrelevant. Ashley is the type of planner who responds to her clients texts at midnight on a Saturday.
- What is the process like to work with you? We meet our clients for a free initial consulation. At this time we get to know the client, let the client get to know us, and give them an overview of the services we can provide the.m. Next we get down to business! We review any work that the bride to be has initially done, recommend vendors and venues based on her personality, style and budget. And plan one fabulous wedding!
- Why did you decide to work with Doodle Dog? I have heard nothing but raving reviews of Nikki. She came to my rescue after working with TWO other terrible companies. They couldn’t even come close to the look I was trying to create. Doodle Dogs created it perfectly and on the first try!
Dallas Wedding Planner, Ashley Brinkley gets a classy new website to match her brand!
We were so excited to work with Ashley, of Ashley Brinkley Events on her website and blog design. Ashley came to us after the launch of another site that we designed called The Bridal Circle. She had high hopes of an elegant and classic website design to showcase her beautiful event photos and business information. We created a custom blogsite for Ashley that she will be able to regularly update on her own day to day. Take a look at the site…