Doodle Dog Creative is a creative agency headquartered in Dallas and Austin, Texas, specializing in branding solutions, website design and development and search engine optimization. We create smile worthy concepts that capture personality and inspire brands.
The new look of Hima Pandya
Doodle Dog recently had the pleasure of working with a new vendor in the wedding industry, Hima Pandya. She is a fantastic make-up artist that just needed a brand to help get her company moving in the right direction. So, starting with a blank canvas, we created a brand identity for her that will make her stand out amongst the crowd, be memorable and be recognizable.
We started with the logo. Hima’s only requirements were bright colors and an Indian inspired pattern. So here are a couple of the favorites what we came up with:
After choosing a logo, we moved on to the business card:
The front of the card
The back of the card
The response from Hima was great! She loves her new look and is ready to hit the ground running.
So let’s get to know her:
About your business:
1. What is the name of your business? Make-up by Hima
2. How long have you been in business? 1 Year
3. What do you do? Bridal Make-up and Classical Indian Dance Make-up and Hair
4. Why did you start your business? I love makeup and I love weddings even more. It feels so good to be a part of such a special day!
5. What is unique about your business? I try to do everything to make my clients feel like they have options. During the complimentary consult we go through as many trials as it takes to lock down what she wants on her big day! I usually bring a basket full of goodies for the Bridal Party and spend a few minutes massaging her hands and neck. If there is specific color she wants I’ll pick it up to make sure that the Bride is completely satisfied!About You:
6. What is your favorite color? Hot Pink. Yes, colors are an accessory!
7. Tell us about your family? My sister’s are my best friends and my parents are my pillars. I have incredible friends that support me through every single thing I choose to do.
8. Do you have any pets? What are their names? I’ve got 2 mixed pups that go by the names of Harvey and Charlie
9. Where do you like to shop? For makeup I’ve got product from multiple companies. My favorites are M.A.C. and Benefit
10. Describe yourself and your style. My day to day style is super casual but when I go out, I go out!! I love to get dolled up and spend more time than necessary and my hair and makeup and then paint the town every color I can think of.A Day in the life of you consist of:My week days are pretty standard issue: Wake up, go for a run, head to work (I’m in the defense industry as an Inventory Analyst), go to crossfit for an intense afternoon workout, walk the dogs, make a healthy dinner and then catch up on my chores/tv. My weekends are usually jam packed with weddings and events all over Dallas. I do everything I can to cut loose after a hard days work though! Life is all about balance.If you are looking for a make-up artist for your wedding, or for any other special event, contact Hima at:www.HimaPandya.com469-855-4725Hima@HimaPandya.com